Otto-Eldred School District
Pursuing Excellence—Developing Potential
Welcome to the Internet home of the Otto-Eldred School District. Our schools provide safe, empowering learning environments for preschool through twelfth grade students in the communities of Eldred, Duke Center, and Rixford, Pennsylvania.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We are happy to provide you with information about our district, our schools, and the excellent programs and services we offer our students.
A Message from Our Administration
Please take a moment to read our latest parent update:
- May 19, 2020 Community Zoom Meeting
- May 5, 2020 Community Zoom Meeting
- April 28, 2020 Community Zoom Meeting
- April 15, 2020 Questions and Answers Updates
- April 14, 2020 Community Zoom Update
- April 14, 2020 Enrollment During COIVD-19
- April 2020 Otto-Eldred School District Continuity of Education Plan
- March 31, 2020 Community Zoom Meeting Agenda
- March 31, 2020 Zoom Meeting Audio Recording
- March 26, 2020 COVID-19 504 Plan Letter
- March 26, 2020 Gift Education Letter
- March 26, 2020 Parent Letter RE: April 2 Restart
- March 26, 2020 Special Education Letter
- March 20, 2020 Questions and Answers
- March 16, 2020 Parent Update
Otto-Eldred School District Student Meal Service During School Closure
The Otto-Eldred schools will be providing free breakfast and lunch on weekdays during the school closure. People living close by may pick up a grab and go bag at the elementary or high school main doors in the bus circle between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. starting on Tuesday March 17. We will deliver a grab and go bag to all students that are normally bussed to their bus stop approximately two hours after the normal bus pick up time. We ask parents or students to wait at the bus stop to receive the meals. All children age birth through 12th grade may receive meals.
Please notify the school if you would like to decline meals or if you have children in the home that have not entered school yet. Please contact Chris Krott via email or phone at (814) 817-1391, or contact the main office at (814) 817-1380.
Thank you for your patience as we work through these unusual circumstances and new routine.
Chris Krott and Matthew Splain
Food Service Director